If I need a new water heater what would be the best way to go?
I may have to have one very very soon.
thanks
If I need a new water heater what would be the best way to go?
I may have to have one very very soon.
thanks
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Get the tankless water heater at Lowes,in the past year in my job I seen a lot of them getting installed. These are what is being installed in newly built homes and remodeling houses. There much, much better don't have to worry about 50 gallons of water spilling out, but you do have to have an open circuit breaker for one unless you use natural gas. You are looking at $00 an up depending on size, but it's on demand heat, put you a link below.
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...ater%20Heaters
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get the tankless water heater at Lowes</div></div>
This is absolutely the way to go. Saves energy, and as SMQB said, there's no tank to worry about.
When you do change out, hang on to the receipt for tax purposes. Some power companies also give credit for putting in energy efficient appliances.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The tankless water heater is absoultely the way to go, I am actually hoping mine goes out soon so I can get one. And as elp6n said they are very energy efficient.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
GO VOLS
Bookmarks